ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Monday, December 21, 2009

prayers

Many of you know Jeffs friend Boe. Well his wife was pregnant with twin and her due date was March 27, 2010. Things started looking bad and she got put on bed rest last Wednesday night, well Thursday night she had the babies. They sent the little girl strate to Primary Childrens Hospital and late yesterday afternoon she died.

Please keep them in your prayers and pray that their little boy makes.

we love you Boe and Mary

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is the saddest thing. :( How hard for them. I will keep them in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its been really hard. I feel so bad for them. i don't know if i could do that...i guess they kinda had to choose to let the little girl go since she was doing so bad. :( i cried when my mom told me she had died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christina! That was cute of you!

    ReplyDelete