ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random update

Well its now been a couple of weeks since we moved. Things are going great. :) A couple of weeks ago Dallin got home so last weekend Marissa and I went and hung out with him, it is so nice to have him home.

Marley is SOOO close to crawling, she will get up like she is going to then her legs slip and she kinda leaps them forward. Its pretty funny to watch. If she isn't trying to "leap" forward she lays down then sticks her butt up and then tries to get her legs up.

On sunday I went to Breighns babyshower, Marley was the only baby there so everyone wanted to hold her. She was so good and didn't cry at all. She was happy and smiling the whole time.

I have decided that once a month I need a girls night/day. So anyone want to start having a girls day once a month on Friday or something?

Well things are going great and I couldn't be happier. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm very glad that you are so happy and things are going so good! I wish I lived there because I would absolutely do a girls night with you all! Too bad I'm so far away :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your new blog layout looks great! I thought your mom was going to start a blog... tell her to get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ok i might have to help her but i'll tell her to get on it. :) and thanks, i am still learning how some stuff works

    ReplyDelete