ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Thursday, August 12, 2010

GREAT NEWS!

I have great news! Well first off SHELDON IS GETTING BAPTIZED! I am SO happy and excited for him. I know that his will help our little family get closer and stronger. Hopefully before to long we will go to the temple to be sealed.

And second we got a place. Its just a one bedroom basement apartment but its our OWN place! Its about time. WE have been living with his parents for almost the whole time we have been married. I'm SO happy we finally got our own place.

I couldn't be any happier with the way things are going lately. Things are finally looking up for my little family :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm sooo happy for you guys about both things!! that's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing Christina!! We are so happy for you and Sheldon. Going to the Temple with your spouse is the most amazing experience ever! Nothing compares to the feeling you get knowing your family is now eternal! I'm so proud of you guys! I wish we could be there for his baptism, but we won't be able to drive down that weekend. Let him know we send our love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you all, Christina. Best wishes to you all and I love you.

    ReplyDelete