ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Thursday, April 19, 2012

update on Bryce


Well after a long and boring week at the hospital Bryce finally got to go home Sunday afternoon. His leg is like a jigsaw puzzle from the knee down and the doctor told him to not even try to put pressure on his left leg for at least 2 months or more. Its a long road to recovery but he is strong and can do it. He told me he is up for visitors, helps him not get so bored so feel free to stop by my parents house. These pictures are of a hook that is sticking out if his big toe on his left leg and his foot right after they cleaned it before they did the surgery. Sorry if they gross anyone out.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh that picture makes me want to puke! Lol! But I'm glad he's ok, I hope he will have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete