ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This morning

Ok so this is how my morning has gone so far and its only 8:30.

5:30 am : Marley wakes up for food, eats about 2 ounces then goes back to sleep.

7:00 am: Marley wakes up again for food, so i feed her the other 3 ounces in the bottle change her diaper then go back to sleep for, oh porbably only half an hour if that.

about 7:30 ish: Kami knocks on our bedroom door, comes in to tell us we have no cold water upstairs just strate HOT. Our pipes are frozen so now we can't do laundry, shower, flush the toilet, wash our hands, make a bottle. On top of that Marley has a blow out and starts screaming for more food. (Thank goodness for bottled water.) Go to make a bottle and relize the water is FREEZING cold because it has been in the garage. Good thing we have a bottle warmer.

8:00 am: Get the bottle made and say to Sheldon and Marley "here is her bottle, i'm going to go get some medicine." Sheldon then says" I can go get it for you." I hand him the bottle and say "I was going to get breakfast to honey." He then gets this annoyed look on his face and says, "Well i was going to see what i could do about the pipes." (acting like its my job to feed marley even though i do it ALL day) I then say "ok fine, go see what you can do, give me the baby." He then gets upset and says " No its fine, just go do whatever you were going to do."

So i go to walk out of the room and push the door open. It hits the wall and bounces back, even though i didn't push the door hard, he then gets even more upset and says "why are you being so damn rude to me, i haven't even done anything."

So i just decided not to talk anymore since he thinks i'm being rude when i wasn't.

I guess i'll just have to deal with no water for most of the day, or maybe i'll go to my parents so i can at least shower.

well i guess i should go now to figure out what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment