ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Well its almost Christmas and i can't wait. We got our tree up the day after Thanksgiving, Marley loves looking at the lights. We are thinkin of going to see the lights on Temple Square, the only thing is its so cold and i don't want Marley to get sick. Only 11 days left till our family Christmas party, that is one of my favorite things about christmas. My moms whole side gets together , usually on Christmas eve but this year we had to change it a little so that almost everyone could be there. I cant wait to see everyone there especially since Aunt Kathy, Uncle Mike and cousin Joey are coming over from Colorado.

well see you all there :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for the party!!! I CAN'T WAIT! This will be only the second one we've gotten to go to. The first one was when Grandpa and Grandma left for their mission. Can't wait to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete