ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Monday, December 10, 2012

Disneyland

Just a week before my grandma passed away we had one last Disneyland trip with her. There was 27 of us that went. It was so much fun and nice that grandma was able to go with us. It was decorated for Christmas and the Haunted Mansion was decorated like the Nightmare Before Christmas, it was so cool...Sheldon was in heaven. I think he went on that ride at least 10 times lol...If I have the choice I will go back when its Christmas time again, its so pretty.
 
        
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love marleys minion shirt! Looks fun, I want to go to D land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks i got it at target...its so fun...lets plan a trip together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos less than we do.

    (And really, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    TAP on this link to find out if this easy questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete